COTTAGE GARDEN DREAMS

May I invite you ...?!

This is my "hot-spot in the garden" at the moment. I just love my "Lady Emma Hamilton" rose I bought two years ago at David Austin Roses. The colors of the rose just scream "autumn is around the corner". Yesterday she got "Gertrude Jekill" as her new neighbor. We bought her this year together with three other roses when we were in Stourbridge, UK. I do hope that Gertrude will inspire with her pink image of love and behave instead of turning into Gert Hyde one day ... *lol*

Some more pics I like to share ...

The main sales room of David Austin Roses in Albrighton, UK.

The building next door - which was the main sales room two years ago - became the restaurant with delicious food and brilliant service.

A tiny peek from the restaurant into the sales area.

Well, ... this is it for today: Take care & enjoy a natural weekend ... !

Keine Kommentare

Schön, Dich hier zu sehen & DANKE, für Deine umsichtige Wortwahl!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Nice to have you around & THANKS, for your thoughtful words!