A PONDERING SILENCE

Verlangsame Dein Tempo, und genieße das Leben. Du verpaßt nicht nur die Landschaft, wenn Du zu schnell vorangehst - Du verlierst auch das Gefühl dafür, wohin Du gehst und warum Du dorthin gehst.

(Eddie Cantor)

*******

Slow down and enjoy life. You don't just miss the landscape if you walk too fast - you also loose the feeling where you walk and why you walk this way.

(Eddie Cantor)

Dear Friends -

I like to enjoy my fav time of the year: SUMMER ... ♥
... and prepare my next exhibition at the British Glass Biennale:

28th & 29th August 2010
"7th Annual Bead Fair"

The Bonded Warehouse
Stourbridge
West Midlands DY8 4 LU

Unfortunately I won't be able to ship during this time and decided to close my ETSY.shop until September 2010.

If you have further questions please feel free to contact me, I will try to reply the convos.

Thank you so much for your understanding and patience ...!

Warm Hugs,
Petra

Keine Kommentare

Schön, Dich hier zu sehen & DANKE, für Deine umsichtige Wortwahl!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Nice to have you around & THANKS, for your thoughtful words!