EAST.FRISIA


Bernd left here on Thursday to pick up his fathers new car and spent some precious time with his parents. The BIG FUN for me started on Friday as I finally had the chance to change gears in Bernds' new sporty catafalque. I couldn't believe how aggressive this little automobile behaves. It sticks to the road as if a camouflaged magnet would hold it. When the speedometer showed 207 km/h (approx. 129 mph) I felt like chicken-shit and thought it might be best to lift my feet before experiencing a lift-off. Later in the evening Bernd told me that the car is locked at 240 km/h (approx. 150 mph). Well, ... take a look at my impressive chicken breast ... with a lot more courage for the next trip ...

Yesterday I was totally tired ... too much fresh air and food always gives me a knock-out afterwards. I only checked my eMails ... prepared a little SPECIAL ... took pictures for a NEW AUCTION which will start tonight ... and ... put together a little memory to share.

Lots of sunshine,

PEtra

Keine Kommentare

Schön, Dich hier zu sehen & DANKE, für Deine umsichtige Wortwahl!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Nice to have you around & THANKS, for your thoughtful words!